Monday, May 26, 2014

My Pet Peeves

This is the newest challenge in my 30 day blog challenge (to be honest I will be skipping the stupid ones). This will be all about my pet peeves, and to be quite honest I don't have many but the ones I do have so help you do not do them around me. Let us begin my friends!

  1. Chewing with your mouth open. Please for the love of all that is holy chew with your mouth closed. I don't want to see your food, I don't want to hear your food and I certainly don't want to see it accidentally spill out of your mouth. Be a normal freaking human and chew like a proper person with your mouth closed, this does include gum. No one wants to hear you smacking your gum and I'm pretty sure people in Australia can  hear you. It actually physically pains me to be around it, I get a knot in my stomach and I feel the need to either punch you in the face or leave the table. Don't test me because I am violent and I will punch you. <3
  2.  Talking with you mouth full. This pretty much goes along with the chewing bit, again, I don't want to see it at all. I already don't enjoy seafood so do not let me see yours. You can wait until you swallow to tell me your super fascinating story, I promise I will be patient. Like I tell Sara 'I don't speak food in mouth', I don't understand you and to be honest I don't want to. Don't repeat it to me while the food still exists in there, I'm just going to get grossed out and walk away from you.
  3. One uppers. If you don't know what I mean by that let me explain. I know this person that I used to be friends with (I won't name names but if you think this is you it probably is) that always had to have the better story. For example I could say that I went sky diving and she would say something like, 'oh, that's cool but once I manned a space ship, by myself to the moon'. No. No you did not and everyone knows that just stop. Obviously that is not a story that actually happened but she would stay outrageous stories like this all the time, it used to make me so mad. Now that I'm older I have noticed that there are a lot of those people out there and I really just don't understand that, at all. P.S. I would never go skydiving because I do not have the balls to do that. 
  4. Whistling. There isn't really a reason for my extreme dislike of whistling I just hate it. The shrill noise is not necessary and needs to just stop being a thing people do. That is my only thought on that haha.
Those are my pet peeves, I don't have a lot and looking at these all but one have to do with sounds your mouth makes. I just don't like mouth sounds I guess, unless it's like singing, or talking, but even then some people have really annoying voices haha. Reading back this makes me seem really....mean? I'm not I swear, don't do these things around me and I'm just like a happy unicorn!

Until next time
<3 Rachel

  1.  

No comments:

Post a Comment