Tuesday, May 6, 2014

20 Facts about moi

So because I think it will be fun I'm going to day the 30 day blog challenge! I will probably have other updates about life in Italy as well when something interesting happens but in the meantime, blog challenge it is! To start off, the first challenge is to list 10 facts about me, so here we go!




1. My hair hasn't been its natural colour since I was twelve.

 2. I have 8 siblings from 3 different families, and I'm adopted. You should be very jealous ;)

 3.I want to have an album out within the next years with all the tracks written by me.

4. Singing is my passion, not just a hobby. (insert shameless plug of my YouTube channel haha)
https://www.youtube.com/user/ItsNiceToMeetYouSir


5. I want to start Uni once I'm done in Italy. I'm just a few years late :P

6. I am attempting to learn guitar, and it is definitely helping with my song writing.

7. I get really awkward when I speak a foreign language to a native speaker. I also get an amazing terrified look on my face when Italians speak to me.

8. I love to do hair and make-up and went to Paul Mitchell the School Tysons Corner.

9. I love shopping but I absolutely HATE trying on clothes in the store.

10. One of my legs is noticeably longer than the other, which is apparently a major cause of my back pain. 

11. I seriously considered going to Culinary School but then obviously decided on Cosmetology School.

12. I have severe self esteem issues that I am working on, slowly but surely.

13. I am a huge nerd, like a massive one. ESPECIALLY when it comes to Harry Potter, challenge me in a duel. I dare you.

14. I love all things British, like it's kind of an obsession.

15. I always have at least two songs playing in my head and if not in my head I generally always have music playing. Music is life, in my opinion.

16. I tried out for American Idol and failed miserably, like it was embarrassing but I do want to try out for The Voice when I get home.

17. Demi Lovato is probably my favourite person in the world, she is so strong and we have very similar life trials and to see her push through them is definitely an inspiration for me.

18. I hate seafood, with a burning passion. The smell, the texture, the taste, everything.

19. Moving to Italy was probably the best decision I have ever made, like really.

20. My older sister and I used to hate each other, no joke. Now she is probably one of my favourite people and I look up to her so much.







No comments:

Post a Comment