Tuesday, May 20, 2014

10 Songs I Love Right Now

MUSIC! Literally my favourite thing in the world, there is no life without music. I think I learned to love music from a very early age, there was always music going on in my house. I give my parents all the credit in my amazing taste of music. Actually, I should probably thank my sister too, I wanted so badly to be here when I was younger that I copied everything she did, including what she listened to. I now believe I have a more eclectic palette than she does but, it's all good she got me started on a fantastic path.

On my Ipod I have literally everything from Mozart to Daddy Yankee, a little bit of broadway a lot a bit of One Direction and pretty much everything in between. Narrowing it down to my current 10 favourites will be kind of hard, I will admit though the majority of my list will be British artists, so prepare yourself! Haha here we go. (Diclaimer, this is in no particular order)

1. I See Fire- Ed Sheeran

2. Sing- Ed Sheeran

3. Talk Dirty- Jason Derulo

4. About a Boy- Little Mix
5. Salute- Little Mix

6. Little Me- Little Mix

7. Better than Words- One Direction

8. Midnight Memorie- One Direction

9. Warrior- Demi Lovato

10. Really Don't Care- Demi Lovato



And as a bonus and a shameless plus I want to add in my girl Shenna's work! She is dropping her EP tonight and y'all should check it out!




So there is my list, as of right now it is defenitely full of pop songs, I do have a couple of country favourites right now but....I don't like them as much as these! Until next time!

<3 
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment