Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I Love College

College is something I never though I would partake in. It isn't because I didn't think it was useful, I am just not a school kind of girl. I struggled through cosmetology school, granted I had a lot emotionally going on, but if I almost didn't get through that I obviously made the right choice to no go to college, right? Apparently my brain thinks I am wrong because for some reason I applied to a school. I also got into said school and I will be starting in May 2015. The next shocker? It's in Utah! Now, anyone who knows me, knows how much I abhor Utah with all of my being. Right after I graduated high school (literally 2 weeks later) I was shipped to Provo and forced to live out the worst 6 months of my life. I vowed I would never return to that hellish state but here I am subjecting myself to it again. The only thing that makes me feel better about this is that I won't be in Happy Valley, I might have to visit since that's where my Sister and Brother-in-law live and some of my favourite people go to BYU. Plus my best friend is also going to Weber so I will be able to stay semi sane ;).
 
When I go I plan to Major in Business Management and minor in some kind of music related thing. The music is mostly to keep my sanity since Business includes math and well, math and I don't get along very well. Math was almost my downfall in high school, I actually almost didn't graduate but luckily Mr. Cottoms is an amazing tutor. I know, I know I am 22 and JUST starting college but, to be honest, if I had started any earlier I wouldn't have finished and just wasted a bunch of money. I still fully plan on doing hair but I think a degree could also help me in other future endeavours! 
 Right now in Italy, not much is going on but I am going to Germany next week to stay with Gabriela! I am super excited about that and we are going to get up to some shenanigans ;).
Gabriela and I
 

  Also, for those of you who don't know I bit the bullet and posted an original song on YouTube so here is the link for that!


We also celebrated Giovanni's 16th birthday recently at Garda Lake, which was beautiful (even though it rained pretty much all day). He got some gear for his guitar and a yummy cake and then they went to the pool and swam a bit! After, we all played a couple card games and then Gio, Ugo and I headed back to the house while Annamaria, Matteo and Linda (Matteo's friend) stayed at the lake and camped. It was a pretty good time and I think Gio had a good birthday!
 











My ootd (50lbs down)




Until Next Time
<3
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment