Friday, April 4, 2014

Milan pt. 2

MILAN! Oh how I love Milan, so so much. Last weekend Lilja and I went to Milan and had a fantastic time! I got reacquainted with working the metro system ( I like Milan's better than D.C.'s much much cheaper) and got to wander around like the tourist that I am. We even found a good Leonardo DiVinci museum which had a ton of his inventions and some original papers from his codex's, it was super interesting! We then went shopping at H&M and went into the Duomo and into the Galleria/Mall. Seriously so in love with Milan.








 So while we were there we did not really experience much of the night life until saturday night when we met up with a friend of mine, he showed us a place outside that had a massive gathering of Italian young adults. Sadly I am quite stupid and decided to not bring my jacket with me, it has become quite big on me and it's just uncomfortable, I assumed I wouldn't really need it anyways, I was quite wrong. I'm pretty sure while Lilja and I were sitting on the steps to the Duomo getting hit on by old men I turned into a Popsicle.  
This Sunday we are going to go explore some more, possibly Parma or somewhere close to us. If this wasn't obvious i'm loving life and I love Italia!

Ciao!
Rachel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment