Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Milano

This weekend Lilja and I will be going on a new adventure (for her at least, i've already been once) to Milano! I am very excited to go back to my new favourite city! We are going for Friday night and Saturday all day and then coming back to our respective small Italian towns Saturday night! Milan is gorgeous and the shopping is even better, the Galleria this is gorgeous, the Duomo is gorgeous, the architecture in general is gorgeous and I am SO lucky to be able to go basically when I want because it is only a short train ride away!


Needless to say I am very excited for the debauchery that will be ensuing this weekend. Although I have decided that the clubs back home are MUCH better than the 'discos' here, the music here is like I was transported back to the 90's, and not the good parts. The dancing is much different, which to some could be counted as a good thing, haha. I guess one good thing about the clubs here are the guys aren't as pushy or creepy as the guys I have had the pleasure of meeting in Fur and Ibiza back home.

Well, here's to the anticipation of a fantastic weekend and a great rest of the week until then!

Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment